Travel around China
China is a destination for most travelers which is blessed with the charming scenery, rich in culture and history, and colorful ethnic minority customs. Travel around China is a dream for many people, but it's too far and the cost might be too expensive...
Via our website you can make a customized tour to China and we'll offer you the terminal price, cutting down 30% charge of the middleman.
We offer personalized travel services, tailor-made journeys, hotel and tickets reservations, guides and car rental with or without driver all over the China.
Classic Journeys in 2019
Classic journeys to China. You can take a tour to famous tourist destinations of China with us, which lead you to learn about Chinese cultures and discover wonders of China. Following these packages, You can visit the most important tourist attractions, such as the Great Wall, Terracotta Warriors and Horses, the Bund of Shanghai, Longmen Grottoes, Victoria Bay etc.
Tours Grouped by Theme
- China Silk Road Travel Tours
- Start Silk Road adventures and discover Gansu Province and Xinjiang Province of China.
- Following Silk Road adventure tour packages to Xi'an, Zhangye, Dunhuang, Urumqi, Kashgar and Turpan. You will discover the culture and historic sites in Silk Road of China.
- Yunnan Tours
- Located in the far southwest of China, Yunnan is a noted tourist destination.
- With us you will visit Kunming, Lexiaguo, Jianshui, Yuanyang, Dali, Lijiang, Tiger-Leaping Gorge, Shangri-La, which provide you a chance to enjoy the magnificent Yuanyang rice terraces, Dongchuan red land and Yunnan minority cultures.
Walk in East China
- Tours around Shanghai
- Visit to Shanghai and its neighbours, which will help you to discover Shanghai, a modern and traditional metropolis, as well as Chinese silk, Suzhou gardens, Hangzhou West Lake, water towns of Southern Yangtze, Yellow Mountains, and Fujian Hakka Tulou cluster.
- Guilin Tours
- The landscape of Guilin is the best under heaven! Cruising on Li River, relaxing in countryside of Guilin, Hiking in Longji rice terraces.
- These Guilin itinearies will lead you to visit Guilin, Yangshuo, Li River, Longsheng rice terraces, Sanjiang, and Zhaoxing, allowing you to discover the picturesque natural scenery and unique custom of ethinic minorities.
- Sichuan Tours
- Sichuan, the hometown of giant pandas. Walk into the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding and touch lovely pandas. Discover picturesque natural scenery in Huanglong and Jiuzhaigou. Visit Mt. Emeishan, it is one of China's four famous Buddhist mountains.
Hong Kong & Macao
- Mainland China Tours from Hong Kong
- Hong Kong is a Special Administrative Region of China. Visit Hong Kong and Macao, which will help you to trace the history back to the colonial period, and see the life in Hong Kong and Macao under the policy of "one country, two systems" and that in south of China.
- Tibet Tours
- Go to Lhasa, Gyangse, Shigatse, Tingri, Everest and Tsedang, which will lead you to discover devout Lama people, magnificent monasteries, great holy mountains, beautiful natural sceneries and hospitable Tibetans.
Historical and Cultural
- Tours around Beijing
- Beijing is the capital of China, and its history dates back 3 millennia. Travel to Xi'an, Shanxi, Luoyang from Beijing, which will help you appreciate historic sites and splendid Buddhist cultures.
- There are many must-see points of interest, such as the Forbidden City, the Terracotta Warriors and Horses, the Yungang Grottoes, shaolin Temple and so on.
- Guizhou China Minority Tours
- Guizhou is known for its traditional minority villages with beautiful natural scenery and colorful culture. It is an important tourist destination for minority travel in China.
- Take a tour to Guiyang, Kaili, Xijiang Miao villages, Zhaoxing Dong villages, and Zhenyuan ancient town, which provide you opportunities to discover customs and traditions of Guizhou ethnic minorities of Miao, Dong, Buyi, etc.
- Yangtze Tours & Yangtze River Cruise
- The Yangtze is the longest river in China. Cruising on the Yangtze River, which will lead you to discover the Three Gorges, the grand dam and magnificent sceneries from Chongqing to Yichang, Wuhan.